32. Takodana, planet of Maz Kanata (Lupita Nyong’o) is a like Endor with Mos Eisley.
33. Maz Kanata is a kind-hearted Jabba. She has lived for thousand years and is quite narcissistic. Count how many statues of her on her palace.
34. She keeps something important for Rey to find. Bu why Rey?
35. Maz Kanata has “a long story for another time” about Luke. But, to whom she’s gonna tell?
36. Rey has a vision like English tenses, about past, present, and future. And there are voice of Old Obi-wan Kenobi and Young Obi-wan and also Yoda. Is there Qui-gon Jinn’s?
37. Supreme Leader Snoke is quite underwhelming, but his giant apparition? Wouldn’t it be treacherous if he’s actually a small man?
38. I love the rivalry of Hux and Kylo Ren: one believe in military method with trained Stormtroopers and one believe in the Force.
39. Kylo Ren is Darth Vader’s fanboy. Much cooler, he’s another treacherous descendant of Skywalker. Oops.
40. Even as a Knight of Ren, the trial Kylo must face is dead difficult: fighting his own father: Han Solo. Oops.
41. Yes, there’s an awakening. But awakening of Light Force inside the unstable Kylo Ren as he admits it to his grandfather’s helmet.
42. Starkiller Base is ways more terrific than any Death Star ever made. It’s a planet, not a star anymore. It’s a hybrid of Hoth and Death Star.
43. That Alderaan deja vu to the New Republic with bigger scale! And you can see how they perished making a decoration to Takonada’s sky.
44. Finn uses a lightsaber to fight First Order armies! How can he use it?
45. That stormtrooper, Finn’s former comrade, knows pretty well how to deal with close combat, specifically against lightsaber!
46. Those X-wings squadron returns! Poe is the Black Leader!
47. That X-wing fighters vs TIE fighter in Takonada is well-choreographed! And Poe is indeed has penchant as a pilot.
48. Poe and BB-8’s reunion is so much sweet!
49. But… Poe and Finn’s reunion is so much sweeter!
50. But… the sweetest is Han and Leia’s!
51. Unfortunately, Chewie steals the warmth from Han.
52. Oh, and C-3PO returns with red arms! And he befriends BB-8.
53. Meanwhile, Rey does something great! Resisting Kylo Ren’s mind trick and leaving him in fear!
54. “If what you said is true, bring her to me!” said Supreme Leader Snoke.
55. And guess what? Rey’s finally realizing that she’s Force-sensitive and using it to escape her cell by mind-tricking a Stormtrooper.
56. And that unfortunate Stormtrooper is… 007! Yes, Daniel Craig is that guy!
57. Again, Stormtroopers do stupid, awkward thing. When Kylo Ren rages out his anger after realizing that Rey’s gone, two Stormtroopers are seen walking out the crime scene awkwardly. They never change.
58. R2-D2 finally returns! Though, he’s in dormant state since Luke’s disappearance. But, BB-8 seems to believe that R2-D2 is still full of use.
59. At the Resistance’s base, I finally saw Admiral Ackbar again!
60. The same thing we learn the size of Starkiller Base, possibly 5-6 times a Death Star.
61. Oh wait, First Order also knows Resistance base actually and plans to destroy them using the same style as they do to New Republic.
62. And they recharge their power by absorbing power from the Sun?
63. Surprisingly, the Resistance decides to use the old way to destroy Starkiller Base; the same way the use to do it to Death Stars. See any juxtaposition?